Amazon

11 Aug 2006

WELCOME

Welcome to my new blog.

I also have a Vegan blog which mainly concentrates on plant based food and nutrition and found that I needed to also write about the same plants being useful for health and nutrition as well. So here it is.

We moved away from plants for health and beauty when patented medications and beauty products were producted but people are beginning to go back to basics. Whether the reason is wanting more natural, synthetic-free, cruelty-free or generally more economical products, people are making that change. Yes, there are medical conditions that will require medical care but there are many that do not and yes, you might want a face lift but might have avoided it if you had looked after your body and skin when you were younger.

Let's get back to basics.

Thanks for the visit and please come back as I hope to make my postings interesting.

No comments: