Amazon

25 Aug 2008

An Award


Hamida of Hamida the Herbalist and Shinade of The Painted Veil have both kindly nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award (not to be mixed up with the NSHMBA Brillante Awards of Excellence).

Here are the rules for the recipients:

l. The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.
2. Add a link to the person who you received the award from.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Then add their links to your blog.
5. Leave a message for each person that you have nominated in their blog comments.

As always a hard decision, I therefore decided to nominate some of those who, for a long while, I have enjoyed visiting and they have reciprocated:

Sheila at Alabama Kitchen Sink
Zephyr1 at Climate of Our Future
Naomi at Diary From England
Rosemary at Day by Day with a Movement Disorder
Cybercelt at Endangered Spaces
Marion at Herbal Connection
Maitri at Magic and Moments at Dragonfly Cottage
Princess Haiku at Princess Haiku

Always great to have you paying a visit :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You so totally deserve the award and I am flattered you believe I do. Thank you, Jackie, for reading my blog and commenting when I need it. You are one of my far flung friends that I will visit if I win the lottery. We will wear purple and red hats. LOL

Marion said...

Thank you so much, Jackie, for reading my blog so consistently...and for feeling I deserve this award.

Isn't it just the greatest thing to make friends in other countries, friends that would be impossible for me to meet any other way than the Internet.

I am having some difficulty with the logo...can you give me a hint how to copy and place it on mine?

Jackie said...

We will be dressed for a real fun time in those hats Cybercelt, waiting for the lotto myself LOL

Hi Marion, always great reading your blog. I just right clicked on the logo and saved to My Pictures then I just loaded it on my page via the Blogger "add picture" thingy. I know I should get it hosted with a link back to the other blog but as I gave her link it isn't that necessary.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Hope you enjoy the savory, let me know how it goes. I responded in the post to you, would you like to exchange links?

Ask Ms Recipe

Digital Polaroids said...

Congrats and thanks for showing my EC!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your awards. They are indications that you offer wonderful informaiton worth returning for.

peace,
mile
livelife365
Do You Believe?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful blog... I soooo miss my garden in Hartbeespoort..... filled with all kinds of herbs growing to their hearts content!
I bookmarked your blog and will visit often.....to smell the lavender....

yani_worldpeace said...

Thanks for surfing my blog and commenting it. Congratulations for the award too...This blog is very informative for our health and beauty, keep up rockin'.

Kristen's Raw said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve this award :)

Sheila said...

Jackie, please forgive my delay in responding. I have unfortunately not been able to catch up on my favorites of late. I enjoy that I cyber-know someone in South Africa. You are always delightful and informative.

Saurabh Shastri said...

To be "cool as a cucumber" add them to your menus during the warm summer months when they are in season. Although slicing cucumbers are available year round, they are at their best from May through July.

(some more info i like to share with all readers...)

Mariuca said...

Congrats Jackie! It was really nice to see ur avatar a my blog the other day, have a good one! :):):)